Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!