Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!