Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!