Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
Looking for something? Find here!