Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
Looking for something? Find here!