Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
Looking for something? Find here!