Using the built-in image editing tools of PowerPoint, you can easily convert any vector image (shape that can be grouped /ungrouped) into beautiful icons for your slides.
You’ll also like:
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
Looking for something? Find here!