Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- Optimize Images for SEO
- The Hidden Connection Between Windows and Google Chrome Logo
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- Writing Headlines for Social Sites & Search Engines
- Google e-book Offers Tips on How to Improve Your Website
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
- Better Search Rankings without SEO
- SEO Tips for Image Search
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- How to Become a Great Blogger
Looking for something? Find here!