Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- How to Structure Your Web Pages for Effective SEO
- Produce the Single Best Page on the Internet
- Make It Easy for People to Share Web Pages on Social Sites
- SEO Tip: Add Execute Bios and Press Releases in PDF Format
- Build an SEO Optimized HTML Sitemap for your Website
- Etiquettes for Making Remote Presentations and Webinars from Home
- Should Your Blog be in a Sub-Directory, Sub-Domain or a Separate Web Domain
- Writing Headlines for Social Sites & Search Engines
- Google e-book Offers Tips on How to Improve Your Website
- SEO Tips for Image Search
Looking for something? Find here!