Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- Google e-book Offers Tips on How to Improve Your Website
- Better Search Rankings without SEO
- How to Become a Great Blogger
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- Use Descriptive Anchor Text for Outbound Links
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- Writing Headlines for Social Sites & Search Engines
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
- Produce the Single Best Page on the Internet
- How to Structure Your Web Pages for Effective SEO
Looking for something? Find here!