Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- Build an SEO Optimized HTML Sitemap for your Website
- Is Your Article a Column, an How-To Guide or a Tutorial
- Need Ideas on What to Write on your Blog?
- Optimize Images for SEO
- SEO Tips for Image Search
- SEO Tip: Add Execute Bios and Press Releases in PDF Format
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- Should Your Blog be in a Sub-Directory, Sub-Domain or a Separate Web Domain
- Produce the Single Best Page on the Internet
- Make It Easy for People to Share Web Pages on Social Sites
Looking for something? Find here!