Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- Need Ideas on What to Write on your Blog?
- SEO Tip: Add Execute Bios and Press Releases in PDF Format
- Writing Headlines for Social Sites & Search Engines
- Produce the Single Best Page on the Internet
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
- Is Your Article a Column, an How-To Guide or a Tutorial
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- Use Descriptive Anchor Text for Outbound Links
- SEO Tips for Image Search
- Why Link Exchanges and Paid Text Ads Are a Waste of Time
Looking for something? Find here!