Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- Produce the Single Best Page on the Internet
- Build an SEO Optimized HTML Sitemap for your Website
- How to Structure Your Web Pages for Effective SEO
- SEO Tip: Add Execute Bios and Press Releases in PDF Format
- Etiquettes for Making Remote Presentations and Webinars from Home
- Make It Easy for People to Share Web Pages on Social Sites
- Google e-book Offers Tips on How to Improve Your Website
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- Optimize Images for SEO
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
Looking for something? Find here!