Rand says that you should look at your search query logs and try to figure out queries that have high abandonment rates. Look at competing pages and try to rework your own content so that people stay longer.
You’ll also like:
- How to Structure Your Web Pages for Effective SEO
- Should Your Blog be in a Sub-Directory, Sub-Domain or a Separate Web Domain
- How to Become a Great Blogger
- Build an SEO Optimized HTML Sitemap for your Website
- Optimize Images for SEO
- Use Descriptive Anchor Text for Outbound Links
- Make It Easy for People to Share Web Pages on Social Sites
- Writing Headlines for Social Sites & Search Engines
- Produce the Single Best Page on the Internet
- Why Link Exchanges and Paid Text Ads Are a Waste of Time
Looking for something? Find here!