Sage Lewis writes: Siloing is the idea of only linking out to other pages on your site and other outside resources that relate to that specific category or topic. So, if you had a cherry ice cream cone page, you would only link to resources discussing cherry ice cream cones. Information about chocolate ice cream cones and ice cream sundaes would either not be linked to or would be linked to using the nofollow tag. Link.
You’ll also like:
- How to Get on the First Page of Google
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Fonts for Creating LOLCAT Pictures
- The Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook Add-ins and Utilities
- Animated Typewriter Effect for your Text
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
- Search Queries with High Abandonment Rates
- Create PDF Documents in Office 2010
- Rupert Murdoch, Eric Schmidt and Ariana Huffington on Future of Journalism
Looking for something? Find here!