Sage Lewis writes: Siloing is the idea of only linking out to other pages on your site and other outside resources that relate to that specific category or topic. So, if you had a cherry ice cream cone page, you would only link to resources discussing cherry ice cream cones. Information about chocolate ice cream cones and ice cream sundaes would either not be linked to or would be linked to using the nofollow tag. Link.
You’ll also like:
- Search Queries with High Abandonment Rates
- Need Ideas on What to Write on your Blog?
- Create PDF Documents in Office 2010
- Most Contacted Email Addresses in Gmail
- Contextual AdSense Ads for RSS Feeds - See Sample Code
- Animated Typewriter Effect for your Text
- The New Definition of a Blog is Better Listing on Google
- A New Member In Our Family
- The Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook Add-ins and Utilities
- Fonts for Creating LOLCAT Pictures
Looking for something? Find here!