Sage Lewis writes: Siloing is the idea of only linking out to other pages on your site and other outside resources that relate to that specific category or topic. So, if you had a cherry ice cream cone page, you would only link to resources discussing cherry ice cream cones. Information about chocolate ice cream cones and ice cream sundaes would either not be linked to or would be linked to using the nofollow tag. Link.
You’ll also like:
- Why You Need To Submit Website Sitemap To Google Webmaster
- Create PDF Documents in Office 2010
- Contextual AdSense Ads for RSS Feeds - See Sample Code
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- Animated Typewriter Effect for your Text
- Google Search Inspired by Unix Command Shell
- Need Ideas on What to Write on your Blog?
- Problem with AdSense Reports: Your Earnings May Have Gone Static
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Fonts for Creating LOLCAT Pictures
Looking for something? Find here!