Sage Lewis writes: Siloing is the idea of only linking out to other pages on your site and other outside resources that relate to that specific category or topic. So, if you had a cherry ice cream cone page, you would only link to resources discussing cherry ice cream cones. Information about chocolate ice cream cones and ice cream sundaes would either not be linked to or would be linked to using the nofollow tag. Link.
You’ll also like:
- Animated Typewriter Effect for your Text
- The New Definition of a Blog is Better Listing on Google
- Problem with AdSense Reports: Your Earnings May Have Gone Static
- Fonts for Creating LOLCAT Pictures
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
- Need Ideas on What to Write on your Blog?
- Contextual AdSense Ads for RSS Feeds - See Sample Code
- Why You Need To Submit Website Sitemap To Google Webmaster
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Google Toolbar for Firefox 3
Looking for something? Find here!