Sage Lewis writes: Siloing is the idea of only linking out to other pages on your site and other outside resources that relate to that specific category or topic. So, if you had a cherry ice cream cone page, you would only link to resources discussing cherry ice cream cones. Information about chocolate ice cream cones and ice cream sundaes would either not be linked to or would be linked to using the nofollow tag. Link.
You’ll also like:
- Need Ideas on What to Write on your Blog?
- Rupert Murdoch, Eric Schmidt and Ariana Huffington on Future of Journalism
- Advice for Group Blogs - Hire an Editor
- Animated Typewriter Effect for your Text
- Fonts for Creating LOLCAT Pictures
- Google Search Inspired by Unix Command Shell
- Search Queries with High Abandonment Rates
- Useful Tips for Online Writers and Bloggers
- Printing Documents in Office 2010
- The Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook Add-ins and Utilities
Looking for something? Find here!