You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
Looking for something? Find here!