You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- How to Sync PowerPoint Slides with Video
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
Looking for something? Find here!