You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
Looking for something? Find here!