You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
Looking for something? Find here!