You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!