You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
Looking for something? Find here!