You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
Looking for something? Find here!