You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- How to Remove Backgrounds from Images in PowerPoint
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!