You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!