You have seen scrolling credits in most movies, now learn how you can create such a similar effect using Microsoft PowerPoint. The text rolls from bottom to top but you may change both the direction as well as the speed of the scrolling credits.
You’ll also like:
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
Looking for something? Find here!