This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
Looking for something? Find here!