This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
Looking for something? Find here!