This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
Looking for something? Find here!