This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- PowerPoint Viewer for People Who Don't Have Office 2010
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!