This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Sharing One Computer with the Whole Classroom
Looking for something? Find here!