This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- How to Make Scrolling Credits in PowerPoint
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Edit Videos with PowerPoint 2010
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
Looking for something? Find here!