This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Follow the Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Publish your PowerPoint Slides to YouTube
- How to Create a Timeline Effect in PowerPoint
- How to Sync PowerPoint Slides with Video
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Create Beautiful Icons in PowerPoint from Clip Art
- Create Comic Books with Microsoft PowerPoint
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!