This quick video screencast from @mlearning explains how you can quickly remove background objects from your images using built-in PowerPoint tools. No Photoshop required.
You’ll also like:
- Create Impressive Photo Effects in PowerPoint
- Typewriter Effect in Microsoft PowerPoint
- SlideShare Presentations without the Flash Player
- Turn your Mouse into a Laser Pointer During Presentations
- Embed YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Slides
- Embed Social Sharing Buttons in your SlideShare Presentations
- Trim your PowerPoint Presentations with 10/40
- Add Animated Charts to your PowerPoint Presentations
- View All Your Notes While Making a Presentation
- Build your own Teleprompter with PowerPoint
Looking for something? Find here!