Hypatia Sans was inspired by typefaces of the 1920s and 30s. It fuses geometric and humanist elements, being both legible and a little “quirky”. With six weights and many assorted alternate glyphs including fully-sans letters, geometric alternates, unicase letters and capital ligatures, Hypatia Sans provides a broad palette for discerning designers.
You’ll also like:
- Typeface Used in Creative Suite Icons Becomes Adobe's Corporate Font
- Convert English Text to Pseudo Russian Typography
- What is the Best Color for Text Captions in Photos and Videos
- See Your Favorite Website in a Different Font
- Download Roboto Font that Google Made for Android
- Quick Reference Posters for Google Web Fonts
- Which Fonts Should You Use for Saving Printer Ink
- Write the Indian Rupee Symbol using Windows Fonts
- The Best Google Font Combinations That Look Good Together
- Want to Read Faster? Change your Default Font In Google Docs
Looking for something? Find here!