Hypatia Sans was inspired by typefaces of the 1920s and 30s. It fuses geometric and humanist elements, being both legible and a little “quirky”. With six weights and many assorted alternate glyphs including fully-sans letters, geometric alternates, unicase letters and capital ligatures, Hypatia Sans provides a broad palette for discerning designers.
You’ll also like:
- What are the Best Fonts for Presentation Slides
- The Best Google Font Combinations That Look Good Together
- Word of the Day - Typochondria
- Change the Font of Command Prompt Window to Consolas
- How to Reduce the File Size of Google Fonts for your Website
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint and Word?
- Preview All Your Installed Fonts Online
- Write the Indian Rupee Symbol using Windows Fonts
- Which Fonts Should You Use for Saving Printer Ink
- Convert English Text to Pseudo Russian Typography
Looking for something? Find here!