Hypatia Sans was inspired by typefaces of the 1920s and 30s. It fuses geometric and humanist elements, being both legible and a little “quirky”. With six weights and many assorted alternate glyphs including fully-sans letters, geometric alternates, unicase letters and capital ligatures, Hypatia Sans provides a broad palette for discerning designers.
You’ll also like:
- Install Google Web Fonts on your Computer
- Want to Read Faster? Change your Default Font In Google Docs
- Write the Indian Rupee Symbol using Windows Fonts
- Convert English Text to Pseudo Russian Typography
- A Font Inspired by Mahatma Gandhi
- How to Choose the Right Fonts for your Project
- Typeface Used in Creative Suite Icons Becomes Adobe's Corporate Font
- Quick Reference Posters for Google Web Fonts
- See Your Favorite Website in a Different Font
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint and Word?
Looking for something? Find here!