Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- What's the Business Model of Tech Companies?
- Understanding your Credit Card Number
- [Poster] Which Creative Commons License is Right for me?
- SEO Tips from Google
- Create an Infographic with your Twitter Activity
- Your Taste in Music Can Reveal How Smart (or Dumb) You Are
- Choose the Right Chart Type for your Data
- The Most Popular Month for Birthdays
- An Infographic Style Wedding Invitation
- What Happens When People Buy Viagra via Spam Emails
Looking for something? Find here!