Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- Create an Infographic with your Twitter Activity
- What Happens When People Buy Viagra via Spam Emails
- How to Choose the Right Fonts for your Project
- Understanding your Credit Card Number
- The Most Popular Software Downloads Ever!
- The Growth Pattern among the Top 3 Email Providers
- What's the Business Model of Tech Companies?
- Most Common Passwords You Should Avoid
- Choose the Right Chart Type for your Data
- [Poster] Which Creative Commons License is Right for me?
Looking for something? Find here!