Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- The Proper Way to Cite Tweets in your Paper
- What Type of Camera Should You Buy?
- Understanding your Credit Card Number
- Most Common Passwords You Should Avoid
- The Most Popular Month for Birthdays
- SEO Tips from Google
- The Most Popular Software Downloads Ever!
- What Happens When People Buy Viagra via Spam Emails
- What's the Business Model of Tech Companies?
- The Growth Pattern among the Top 3 Email Providers
Looking for something? Find here!