Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- What Type of Camera Should You Buy?
- Most Common Places Where People Lose Mobile Phones
- The Growth Pattern among the Top 3 Email Providers
- The Distribution of Different Android OS Versions
- The Most Popular Month for Birthdays
- Country Codes of International Web Domains
- Create an Infographic with your Twitter Activity
- Understanding your Credit Card Number
- [Poster] Which Creative Commons License is Right for me?
- How the Internet Works in Simple English
Looking for something? Find here!