Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- The Most Popular Month for Birthdays
- Can I Use This Image On My Website?
- Understanding your Credit Card Number
- How to Choose the Right Fonts for your Project
- What's the Business Model of Tech Companies?
- [Poster] Which Creative Commons License is Right for me?
- Create an Infographic with your Twitter Activity
- Most Common Passwords You Should Avoid
- The Distribution of Different Android OS Versions
- Most Common Places Where People Lose Mobile Phones
Looking for something? Find here!