Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- How to Choose the Right Fonts for your Project
- How the Internet Works in Simple English
- The Most Popular Software Downloads Ever!
- Most Common Passwords You Should Avoid
- Can I Use This Image On My Website?
- The Proper Way to Cite Tweets in your Paper
- What's the Business Model of Tech Companies?
- SEO Tips from Google
- The Growth Pattern among the Top 3 Email Providers
- [Poster] Which Creative Commons License is Right for me?
Looking for something? Find here!