Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- The Most Popular Software Downloads Ever!
- What Type of Camera Should You Buy?
- SEO Tips from Google
- What's the Business Model of Tech Companies?
- How the Internet Works in Simple English
- Your Taste in Music Can Reveal How Smart (or Dumb) You Are
- The Distribution of Different Android OS Versions
- Choose the Right Chart Type for your Data
- Can I Use This Image On My Website?
- Country Codes of International Web Domains
Looking for something? Find here!