Figured out what’s wrong with terms like “SMS service”, “XML Language”, “ATM Machine”, “HTTP protocol” or the “PDF Format.” You should just say “PDF Files.” Illustration by geek & poke.
You’ll also like:
- Choose the Right Chart Type for your Data
- Most Common Passwords You Should Avoid
- The Most Popular Software Downloads Ever!
- How the Internet Works in Simple English
- Understanding your Credit Card Number
- The Proper Way to Cite Tweets in your Paper
- The Most Popular Month for Birthdays
- Can I Use This Image On My Website?
- How to Choose the Right Fonts for your Project
- SEO Tips from Google
Looking for something? Find here!