The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- Designer Indian Saree Inspired by Google Search
- Have you found your Googleganger?
- Bookmarklet Adds a 3D Effect to Webpages
- Indian Politician Wants Ban On Google India Website
- An Aircraft Dumping Ground on Google Maps
- Google Can Help You Send Holiday Greetings via Snail Mail for Free
- How to Ask for Feedback Anonymously
- Write Your Own Name using Barcode
- Get a Random Homepage for your Browser
- Play Katamari on any Website in Google Chrome
Looking for something? Find here!