The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- Play Katamari on any Website in Google Chrome
- The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
- Find if it is Raining Right Now in your City?
- The Control Key Shortcuts
- Capture Your Mouse Movements as Modern Art
- Designer Indian Saree Inspired by Google Search
- Who are the Babies on the Photoshop Splash Screen?
- How to Communicate your Displeasure with Neighbours using Wi-Fi
- How Well Can You Identify Asian Faces?
- An Aircraft Dumping Ground on Google Maps
Looking for something? Find here!