The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- Find if it is Raining Right Now in your City?
- Google Can Help You Send Holiday Greetings via Snail Mail for Free
- The Control Key Shortcuts
- Have you found your Googleganger?
- The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
- How to Communicate your Displeasure with Neighbours using Wi-Fi
- Indian Politician Wants Ban On Google India Website
- How Old is the Internet ?
- Play Katamari on any Website in Google Chrome
- An Aircraft Dumping Ground on Google Maps
Looking for something? Find here!