The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- Who are the Babies on the Photoshop Splash Screen?
- Bookmarklet Adds a 3D Effect to Webpages
- How to Ask for Feedback Anonymously
- Write Your Own Name using Barcode
- How Old is the Internet ?
- Get a Random Homepage for your Browser
- The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
- An Aircraft Dumping Ground on Google Maps
- Designer Indian Saree Inspired by Google Search
- A Wedding Invitation Inspired by Google
Looking for something? Find here!