The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- A Wedding Invitation Inspired by Google
- How to Communicate your Displeasure with Neighbours using Wi-Fi
- Find if it is Raining Right Now in your City?
- Get a Random Homepage for your Browser
- The Control Key Shortcuts
- How to Ask for Feedback Anonymously
- Indian Politician Wants Ban On Google India Website
- Bookmarklet Adds a 3D Effect to Webpages
- The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
- Microsoft's Marketing Mistake Turned Into an Internet Meme
Looking for something? Find here!