The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- The Control Key Shortcuts
- How Well Can You Identify Asian Faces?
- Bookmarklet Adds a 3D Effect to Webpages
- Have you found your Googleganger?
- The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
- Google Can Help You Send Holiday Greetings via Snail Mail for Free
- Capture Your Mouse Movements as Modern Art
- Microsoft's Marketing Mistake Turned Into an Internet Meme
- Write Your Own Name using Barcode
- A Wedding Invitation Inspired by Google
Looking for something? Find here!