The name Zoho is a copyright-friendly misspelling of SOHO, an acronym for the Small Office/Home Office market, which is Zoho’s target customer. “We want to be the small companies’ IT department,” says Raju Vegesna, who works as an evangelist for Zoho.
Still, it won’t be easy to displace Microsoft or to avoid the Google juggernaut. Blogosphere buzz is not the best indicator of future commercial success, since that crowd is dominated by intensive advocates of doing everything online.
You’ll also like:
- Have you found your Googleganger?
- The Control Key Shortcuts
- Barack Obama has that Perfect Colgate Smile In Every Photograph
- How to Ask for Feedback Anonymously
- How to Communicate your Displeasure with Neighbours using Wi-Fi
- Google Can Help You Send Holiday Greetings via Snail Mail for Free
- Write Your Own Name using Barcode
- How Old is the Internet ?
- Play Katamari on any Website in Google Chrome
- Who are the Babies on the Photoshop Splash Screen?
Looking for something? Find here!