Google today rolled out a small improvement in the Gmail loading screen - it now gives you an option to switch from standard view to the basic HTML view if you are browsing with a slow Internet connection.
You’ll also like:
- Help Locate your own Email Message in Someone Else's Gmail
- How to Copy Draft Emails in Gmail
- How Attachment Reminders work inside Gmail?
- How to Generate a Report of Bounced Email Addresses in Gmail
- Block All Incoming and Outgoing Emails Except Specific Whitelisted Domains
- How to Backup your Gmail Inbox to another Gmail Account
- How to Delete Older Emails in Gmail Automatically
- Save Gmail Messages to a Google Spreadsheet
- Create Gmail Labels with the Gmail API
- The Most Popular and Useful Google Scripts
Looking for something? Find here!