Google today rolled out a small improvement in the Gmail loading screen - it now gives you an option to switch from standard view to the basic HTML view if you are browsing with a slow Internet connection.
You’ll also like:
- How to Find and Replace Text in Web Pages
- How to Copy Draft Emails in Gmail
- How to Send Personalized Emails with Mail Merge in Gmail
- Your Gmail Account Provides Multiple Email Addresses
- How to Factory Reset your Gmail Account
- Save Gmail Messages to a Google Spreadsheet
- Gmail to Freshdesk - Convert Emails into Support Tickets
- How to Create Mail Merge with Gmail and Google Sheets
- Send Email from Gmail to Slack with Google Script
- How to Search Emails in Gmail by Specific Time
Looking for something? Find here!