Google today rolled out a small improvement in the Gmail loading screen - it now gives you an option to switch from standard view to the basic HTML view if you are browsing with a slow Internet connection.
You’ll also like:
- Create Gmail Labels with the Gmail API
- How to Search Emails in Gmail by Specific Time
- How to Generate a Report of Bounced Email Addresses in Gmail
- How to Send HTML Emails with Gmail
- Your Gmail Account Provides Multiple Email Addresses
- How to Find and Replace Text in Web Pages
- How to Send Personalized Emails with Mail Merge in Gmail
- Block All Incoming and Outgoing Emails Except Specific Whitelisted Domains
- Gmail to Freshdesk - Convert Emails into Support Tickets
- How to Create Mail Merge with Gmail and Google Sheets
Looking for something? Find here!