Google today rolled out a small improvement in the Gmail loading screen - it now gives you an option to switch from standard view to the basic HTML view if you are browsing with a slow Internet connection.
You’ll also like:
- How to Copy Email Messages from GSuite to a New Gmail Account
- How to Send Emails with Google Forms Based on User's Answers
- Update Gmail Signatures of Employees with Google Apps Script
- How to Schedule Email Messages in Gmail for Sending Later
- Help Locate your own Email Message in Someone Else's Gmail
- Gmail Size Search - Find all Emails with Large Attachments
- How to Find and Replace Text in Web Pages
- The Most Popular and Useful Google Scripts
- A Gmail Addon for Busy People
- Search your Handwritten Notes with Gmail OCR
Looking for something? Find here!