Digital Inspiration, founded in 2004, is among the 100 most popular technology blogs in the world out of 130+ million blogs. The site attracts more than 3 million page views every month and has over 75,000 subscribers. For detailed stats and visitor demographs, please click here.
Digital Inspiration covers computer software, gadgets, how-to videos, web applications, productivity tools and social media. The site been featured on CNN IBN, NDTV, CNBC TV18, BBC Digital Planet, CNN Go and various other places. The author, Amit Agarwal, is a personal technology columnist and professional blogger.
How to Advertise on Digital Inspiration
This screenshot will guide you through a range of advertising opportunities currently available on Digital Inspiration*.
Available slots – website:
- 300×250 Medium Rectangle
- 336×280 Large Rectangle
- 468×60 Banner
- 120×600 Skyscraper
- 160×600 Wide Skyscraper
[*] Should you require a creative in another format, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available slots – RSS feed:
- 468×60 Image Banner
- Text Ads (190 characters)
Ad Requirements & Guidelines:
- Ads may not contain nudity or content that is not family safe.
- Ads in the RSS feed will be inserted after every article.
- We do not accept text links anywhere on our site.
- Ad placement locations shown in the picture are only approximate. Actual placement location can change due to editorial content length.
Rate Card (w.e.f. January 1, 2010)
*All prices are in USD.
- You can make payments through credit card or PayPal.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
- Advertisers based in India can also pay through check or online bank transfer.
- If you have any queries, write to me at email@example.com.