Executive Summary: Digital Inspiration is currently among the 100 most popular technology blogs on the Internet according to Technorati (out of 130+ million blogs). The site gets in excess of 3 million page views per month and is actively followed by 75,000+ subscribers daily.
1. Monthly Page Views (Source: Google Analytics)
Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed on a site and is a general measure of how much the site is used. It is a good indicator of the traffic load on a particular site.
2. Alexa Traffic Rank (Source: Alexa)
Alexa Traffic Rank is a measure of website’s popularity. The traffic rank is calculated daily using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews.
3. Top Visitors by Country (Source: Google Analytics)
4. Top Visitors by Geographic Region (Source: Google Analytics)
5. Compete Rank: ~5,500 (Source: Compete Search Analytics)
Compete ranks the top one million websites in the U.S. based on the number of People the domain attracts each month. Compete triangulates multiple data sources, including ISP, Panel & Toolbar to estimate U.S. traffic. The Compete Rank is based on Unique Visitors and does not consider page views or number of visits made to the site.
6. Visitor Demographics (Source: Google Ad Planner)
Google Ad Planner combines information from a variety of sources, such as aggregated Google search data, opt-in anonymous Google Analytics data, opt-in external consumer panel data, and other third-party market research. However, Google Ad Planner data is accurate enough to be used directionally, and to provide valid planning recommendations.
7. RSS Feed Subscribers: 75,000 (Source: FeedBurner)
RSS Subscribers is an approximate measure of the number of individuals currently subscribed to your feed. Subscribers is calculated by matching IP address and feed reader combinations, and not computed for browsers and bots that access your feed.
8. Blog Rank: 145 (Source: Nielsen BuzzMetrics)
A blog’s rank is determined by the number of times it’s cited by other bloggers over time. Rank is a moving average over 30 days.
9. Sites Related to Digital Inspiration (Source: Quarkbase)
10. @labnol, the official Twitter account for Digital Inspiration, has ~8,000 followers.
Advertising – If you would like to advertise on Digital Inspiration, please click here. You can also read what the media has to say about us on the Press Clippings page. For any queries, please send an email to email@example.com