Xplorer2 is a Windows Explorer like desktop file manager with some very unique features. Here are five quick reasons why you would love to use xplorer2 –
- Dual Pane – Great for moving or copying files from one pane to another.
- Tabs – Useful to have 10 different folders open at once (see image).
- Instant Preview – Preview most text, graphics, audio/video, and html & office documents.
- Visual Filter – View files which match a certain pattern (*.txt) in a folder.
- Find Text in files – Highlight files which contain certain text in them.
You can download the lite version of xplorer2 – it is free for private and academic use. A portable version of xplorer2 is also available – the unofficial version is free while the official one is note.
Also see: Find Files in Windows Vista via Explorer