- 5 to 8% of all blog posts are YouTube Videos according to WordPress guru Matt Mullenway.
- Around 1.5 million blog posts are published every single day
- More than 65 billion e-mail messages are sent every day.
- Technorati estimates that there are about 15.5 million active blogs (ie. blogs updated regularly
- About 8.3 billion video streams are viewed online in the US, reports comScore.
- 57% of online adults have used the Internet to watch or download video according to Pew/Internet.
- The combined offering of YouTube and Google Video represents over 51% of all multimedia visits in the U.S.
Internet Trends in Numbers
5 to 8% of all blog posts are YouTube Videos according to WordPress guru Matt Mullenway.
See more tutorials on: