Not sure which TV to buy for your living room? Here are some of the best websites / guides available on the web that may help you decide which kind of TV would be perfect for your needs.
1. Consumer Reports – The TV Buying Guides at Consumer Reports are the best place to look for advice. Unlike other websites that most offer standalone reviews, Consumer Reports have dedicated labs to compare and test various features in detail.
2. Amazon 3D 101 – If you are looking to buy a 3D capable HD TV, this 3D 101 guide from Amazon should answer most queries that you may have regarding 3D.
3. In-store Help – Don’t believe the salesman at the TV store. MacWorld offers advice on what details should you observe while comparing HDTVs at the physical store.
4. Internet TV 101 – With web content exploding, it makes sense to go for an Internet-Ready HDTV. This guide, again from Amazon, explains why you would want to go for an Internet TV and what kind of connection do you need to connect the TV to the Internet.
5. Toshiba Guide – Popular TV manufacturer Toshiba has put together a flat-screen HDTV buying guide to you find a TV model that meets your needs and budget. The points discussed here can be applied across brands.
Finally, here’re some video tips to help you purchase the right HDTV.